Ordering Geoscience products
How to order
To place an order for a map, publication or digital data package, please contact the:
Information and Customer Services Counter at the Division of Resources & Energy, Mineral Resources
516 High Street Maitland, New South Wales, Australia
Telephone: +61 2 4931 6666 Fax: +61 2 4931 6700
Mail: PO Box 344, Hunter Region Mail Centre, 2310, Australia
Online Orders: Many of our products can be ordered and paid online via the NSW Government Online Shop.
Further information is available on all products produced by the Geological Survey, by contacting email@example.com
Interactive order form
Currently, the department does not offer an e-commerce facility for the lodgement and payment of orders. Complete the form then print and fax it through to the Information and Customer Services Counter at 02 4931 6789.
|Interactive order form||149 Kb|
Static order form
The order form is a simple PDF file. Just download and print the file and then fill in the form offline.
|Order form||147 Kb|
Payments can be made by:
- Credit card: American Express / Diners Club / Bankcard / MasterCard / Visa Card. Credit card transactions are only available at the department's Mineral Resources office in Maitland. Payments are accepted by telephone, fax and post. There is no minimum limit for payments by credit card.
- Cheque: Company cheque / personal cheque or money order (made payable to the NSW Department of Industry & Investment).
- Cash and EFTPOS: EFTPOS transactions are only available at the department's Mineral Resources office in Maitland. Cash purchases can be made at all department offices.
- SHOP NSW: Many of our products can be ordered and paid online via the NSW Government Online Shop.
- Pre-2006 maps (offset printed) $11.00 (GST incl.) each.
- New-generation maps 2006-2011 (offset printed) $19.80 (GST incl.) each.
- More recent printed maps use a folding design template – they are available as either folded or flat hard copy.
These include out-of-print, preliminary and low-demand published maps.
- Best available prints are available from the Maitland office on high quality paper using UV-resistant inks, available for $66.00 (GST incl.) each.
- High quality geophysical images are available as hard copy for $66 (GST incl.) each.
- Reports, geoscience information and data published on CD or DVD are available for $110.00 (GST incl.) each.
- Includes Explanatory Notes, Annuals, reference books and other publications.
- Pricing varies depending on the individual publication.
General pricing information
- Prices quoted include 10% GST (goods and services tax) - GST does not apply for purchases from overseas and will be deducted from all overseas orders.
- Prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD$).
- Prices quoted are subject to variation without prior notice.
- Publication availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
Postage and handling
- Standard post service - $8.00 (1-2 items); $10.00 (3-5 items); $12.00 (5+ items).
- Express post service - $13.00 (next day delivery - where the postcode permits).
- Express air service (7-10 days) - $45.00 (excludes GST).
Alternatively you may make your own courier arrangements and no handling fee will be charged.