The staff of the Information and Customer Services Counter located on the ground floor of the department's Maitland office provides:
- Reception duties for visitors.
- Sale of the department's range of publications, maps and digital products concerned with geology, geophysics, mineral production and exploration in New South Wales.
- Sale of Department of Energy publications.
- A point of access for exploration and mining titles information.
- Free information on a wide range of subjects (Minfact sheets and brochures).
- Training in the use of the Digital Imaging GS System (DIGS).
The counter is open from 8:30am till 4:30pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
To place an order for a map or publication, please contact the:
Information and Customer Services Counter
Industry & Investment NSW
516 High Street, Maitland NSW 2320
PO Box 344, Hunter Region Mail Centre NSW 2310
Telephone: +61 02 4931 6666
Fax: +61 02 4931 6700
To place your order you will need to download the order form and fax or email the completed form to Industry & Investment NSW.
|Mineral Resources Order Form||149kb|
Payments can be made by:
- Credit card: American Express / Diners Club / Bankcard / MasterCard / Visa Card. Credit card transactions are only available at the department's Maitland office. Payments are accepted by telephone, fax and post. There is no minimum limit for payments by credit card.
- Cheque: Company cheque / personal cheque or money order (made payable to Industry & Investment NSW).
- Cash and EFTPOS: EFTPOS transactions are only available at the department's Maitland office .Cash purchases can be made at all department offices.
ALL PRICES LISTED IN THE ON-LINE CATALOGUES INCLUDE GST.
Publication availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
Postage and handling
Standard post service - $8.00 (for 1-2 items), $10.00 (for 3-5 items), $12.00 (5 or more items).
For orders over five kilograms weight, price is on application.
Express post service - $13.00 (next day delivery where the postcode permits).
International delivery - $45.00
Alternatively you may organise your company’s courier and no handling fee will be charged.